The U.S. investor visa EB-5 is one of the best, most reliable and profitable ways to get a green card.
The EB-5 investor visa is one of the best opportunities to immigrate to the United States, a country with a high standard of living and security for you and your family members.
The most popular EB-5 investor visa is again available and provides a direct path to U.S. residency (green card) and U.S. citizenship.
What do you need to know?
The term of the program in its new form is extended until September 30, 2027
New size of investment:
- For Targeted Employment Areas (TEAs) - – $800 000
- Assuming investment not in high unemployment areas such as California and Texas – $1 050 000
- On January 1, 2027, and every 5 years thereafter, adjustments must be made to the amounts invested in accordance with the rate of inflation
As before, the annual cap on U.S. investor visas under the EB-5 program remains the same at 10,000 visas for principal petitioners (not including visas for their family members), but 32% must be reserved for investment in special projects (20% for investment projects in rural areas, 10% for projects in areas with mass unemployment, and 2% for infrastructure projects). The number of unused visas in any category in one year passes as additional visas for the next year.
Job creation requirements:
- as in the previous version of the program, the investor must create 10 jobs
- according to the new version, it is enough that out of 10 jobs the investor's company creates at least one full-time job. The remaining 9 jobs can be created under a contract, also full-time/li>
- construction industry jobs that last less than two years can only count as 75 percent of contracted jobs
The new edition also specified the conditions for protecting the immigration status of the investor's children, who can become over 21 years old during the various stages of the EB-5 program.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services explicitly states that the law requires that the investment be risky. Therefore, an apartment or house cannot be an EB-5 investment.
You must also provide evidence of the legitimacy of the source of the EB-5 funds you are investing.
We offer Investments through our own Green and Clean Tech projects in California and Texas (projects in developed regions with low unemployment). Minimum Investment - $1 050 000.
EB-5 Visa Benefits
No requirements for education, work experience, age, language skills
Return on investment in 5-7 years with income (depending on project conditions)
The whole family
Obtaining an EB-5 visa for the applicant's family members (spouse and unmarried children under 21)
Significantly reduced tuition at U.S. public universities for state residents
Quick permanent residence
EB-5 is a fast and reliable way to obtain permanent residence in the United States
Citizenship in 5 years
You can apply for U.S. citizenship 5 years from the date of the FIRST green card
The principal investor does not have to reside in America permanently, but with an EB-5 visa every six months he will need to return to the United States (so as not to lose his residence permit)
Access to U.S. health care
Profit in US dollars
Opportunity to profit from your investment in U.S. dollars
5 Steps to an EB-5 Visa
After consultation and agreement on the amount of your investment in our Business Project, there is a conclusion/signing of the investment agreement. 01
Transfer Investments in this Business Project. 02
Signing an Agreement with a Migration Attorney who will prosecute your case and prepare and file the Investor's Petition with USICIS. Our company will assist you with the preparation of your paperwork and the required forms for your EB-5 application. 03
Filing Form I-526 is an Investor Petition. You sign and submit through an attorney to the U.S. Immigration Service. You must also have a physical examination and interview at a U.S. consular office (if the applicant is outside the U.S.). 04
Entering the United States and obtaining a Green Card. You must enter the country within 6 months from the date of issuance of the Certificate of Medical Examination.
— Filing Form DS-260 and Entering the United States
— Filing Form I-485 to change your status if you are already in the United States 05
How long does it take to get a green card and further US citizenship under the EB-5 program? The EB-5 program provides for the following deadlines for obtaining a green card:
- Case preparation and filing - from 2 weeks to 2 months.
- Review of the petition - up to 2 years.
- Getting your first temporary green card in 2.5-3 years.
- It takes 4-5 years to get a permanent (10-year green card).
- Application for U.S. citizenship - in 7.5-8 years.
- Return on investment - in 5-7 years.